The made-in-Japan Shokado Ajiro Bento Box is one of our bestsellers, which comes as no surprise with its lacquer-like glossy inner tray and lid with striking woven texture. Perfect for entertaining, catering or adding a special touch to family dinnertime. Fun fact, Shokado-style bento boxes are the quintessential bento boxes you find at traditional Japanese restaurants! See our whole lineup of Shokado bento boxes.
What we love about it:
- Five compartments of varying sizes to elegantly display food.
- Removable inner tray, allowing for easy cleaning.
- Designed for restaurant use—elevates any type of meal.
Extra-large capacity to satisfy even the biggest appetites!
Details & Care
- Dimensions: 25.5 x 25.5 x 6.5 cm (10 x 10 x 2.5”).
- Capacity: 2000 ml
- Material: ABS plastic (BPA-free).
- Made in Ishikawa, Japan.
- NOT microwave or dishwasher safe. Hand wash only.
Everything is shipped from Osaka, Japan with DHL, Fedex or UPS except in the case of a prior arrangement. Shipping cost depends on the volume of your order.
The shipping cost indicated is only a rough estimation (high estimation). The actual shipping cost is only known once the parcel is ready, but it's usually between 20 and 25% of the total of your order.
If the final shipping cost is eventually less expensive than the one estimated, we simply deduce it from your initial payment on PayPal or your credit card. If it's more expensive, we confirm your initial payment as it is and send you another money request for the remaining.
With certain specific exceptions, every order must be paid in full before dispatch.
You can either pay directly online with your credit card or your PayPal account, or make a bank transfer.
- If your order is less than 60 000 ¥ : online payment is compulsory (credit card or PayPal account)
- If your order is 60 001￥ and more : online payment OR bank transfer.
Please note that if you use bank transfer, or credit card for an order of more than 120,000 Yen, there will be a transfer charge of 4000 yen which you must pay at your end. These fees will be added to the final invoice.
Please note that prices do not include VAT and customs fees. Payment of taxes and duties will be charged to the client by a carrier after the delivery.