Prices are VAT excluded. Learn more
Magewappa Ume is a double tier bento box. 12.5 cm diameter x 9.3 cm height (4.9" x 3.6") and has capacity of approximately 800ml (upper tier 350 ml, lower tier 450 ml). The Bento&co logo is burned into the inside of the lid - we're proud to have our mark on such a high quality product. This small size lunchbox is perfect for a small lunch to go! Light weight: 210 grams.
Note that this is a genuine Odate Magewappa bento, made to the highest standards. You'll notice the quality immediately from when you touch the silky smooth surface and see the workmanship.
Made from sustainably farmed sugi (Japanese cedar) wood. Since the wood is treated just with a thin layer of Polyurethane paint on the outside of the box for its finish, some care should be taken with this box:
- Wash in lukewarm water.
- Do not use dishwasher detergent unless absolutely necessary.
- We recommend packing food that may stain the wood in a separate container, or in bento cups. Use a gentle sponge, nothing abrasive.
- Do not let it soak in cold or hot water for a long time.
- After washing, wipe off any excess water with a soft cloth, then leave the box open to dry completely. Replace the lid only after it has completely dried out, after a day or so.
- Avoid metal cutlery.
- Not dish-washer not microwave safe.
- With proper care, this box will last for many years.
- Made in Japan, in Odate, Akita Prefecture.
Shipped from Kyoto, Japan. Learn moreView full details