Prices are VAT excluded. Learn more
The Original Magewappa is a single tier, oval shaped bento box. It measures 55 mm x 200 mm x 95 mm (HxLxW) (2.2" x 7.8" x 3.7") and has an inner capacity of approximately 600ml. The Bento&co logo is burned into the inside of the lid - we're proud to have our mark on such a high quality product.
Note that this is a genuine Odate Magewappa box, made to the highest standards. You'll notice the difference immediately from inferior versions sold by other companies, when you touch the silky smooth surface and see the workmanship.
Made from sustainably farmed sugi (Japanese cedar) wood. Since the wood is treated just with a thin layer of Polyurethane paint on the outside of the box for its finish, some care should be taken with this box:
- Wash in lukewarm water.
- Do not use dishwasher detergent unless absolutely necessary.
- We recommend packing food that may stain the wood in a separate container, or in bento cups.
- Use a gentle sponge, nothing abrasive.
- Do not leave immersed in water.
- After washing, wipe off any excess water with a soft cloth, then leave the box open to dry completely. Replace the lid only after it has completely dried out, after a day or so.
- With proper care, this box will last for many years.
- Made in Japan, in Odate, Akita Prefecture.
Shipped from Kyoto, Japan. Learn moreView full details