Everything is shipped from Kyoto, Japan with DHL, Fedex or UPS except in the case of a prior arrangement. Shipping cost depends on the volume of your order.
The shipping cost indicated is only a rough estimation (high estimation). The actual shipping cost is only known once the parcel is ready, but it's usually between 20 and 25% of the total of your order.
If the final shipping cost is eventually less expensive than the one estimated, we simply deduce it from your initial payment on PayPal or your credit card. If it's more expensive, we confirm your initial payment as it is and send you another money request for the remaining.
With certain specific exceptions, every order must be paid in full before dispatch.
You can either pay directly online with your credit card or your PayPal account, or make a bank transfer.
- If your order is less than 60 000 ¥ : online payment is compulsory (credit card or PayPal account)
- If your order is 60 001￥ and more : online payment OR bank transfer.
Please note that if you use bank transfer, or credit card for an order of more than 120,000 Yen, there will be a transfer charge of 4000 yen which you must pay at your end. These fees will be added to the final invoice.
Please note that prices do not include VAT and customs fees. Payment of taxes and duties will be charged to the client by a carrier after the delivery.
Dimensions: 10 cm (3.9") in height (when stacked), 13 cm (5.11") long and 11 cm wide (4.33").
Capacity: 720 ml total (360 ml x 2)
The Bento&co logo is embossed into the inside of the lid.
Please note: This is a genuine Odate Magewappa box, made to the highest standards. After touching its silky smooth surface and elegant construction, you will immediately recognize the difference from the the real thing and inferior replicas sold elsewhere!
Made from sustainably farmed sugi (Japanese cedar) wood. Since the wood is treated with a thin layer of Polyurethane paint on the outside of the box, some care should be taken to ensure its resilience:
- Wash in lukewarm water. Do not use dishwasher detergent unless absolutely necessary. We recommend packing food that may stain the wood in a separate container, or in bento cups. Use a gentle sponge- nothing abrasive.
- Do not leave immersed in water.
- After washing, wipe off any excess water with a soft cloth, then leave the box to dry completely.
- With proper care, this box will last for many years!