Food Art Scissor and Tweezer Set
Everything is shipped from Kyoto, Japan with DHL, Fedex or UPS except in the case of a prior arrangement. Shipping cost depends on the volume of your order.
The shipping cost indicated is only a rough estimation (high estimation). The actual shipping cost is only known once the parcel is ready, but it's usually between 20 and 25% of the total of your order.
If the final shipping cost is eventually less expensive than the one estimated, we simply deduce it from your initial payment on PayPal or your credit card. If it's more expensive, we confirm your initial payment as it is and send you another money request for the remaining.
With certain specific exceptions, every order must be paid in full before dispatch.
You can either pay directly online with your credit card or your PayPal account, or make a bank transfer.
- If your order is less than 60 000 ¥ : online payment is compulsory (credit card or PayPal account)
- If your order is 60 001￥ and more : online payment OR bank transfer.
Please note that if you use bank transfer, or credit card for an order of more than 120,000 Yen, there will be a transfer charge of 4000 yen which you must pay at your end. These fees will be added to the final invoice.
Please note that prices do not include VAT and customs fees. Payment of taxes and duties will be charged to the client by a carrier after the delivery.
What we love about it:
- Includes a pair of scissors with fine scissor blades for detailed cutting.
- Safely store scissors with cap.
- Precision tweezers allow you to place small pieces of nori seaweed, sesame and other tiny foods in the perfect location!
- Dimensions: Scissors (5 x 10.5 x 0.5cm), Tweezers (1 x 12.7 x 0.3cm)
- Materials: Stainless steel, ABS resin.
- Hand wash only. Dry well.
- Made in Japan by KAI, a family business established in 1908, globally famous for making superb high-end Japanese knives.