Tamagoyaki Pan Sanjo Iron Chitose 14x18cm
Everything is shipped from Kyoto, Japan with DHL, Fedex or UPS except in the case of a prior arrangement. Shipping cost depends on the volume of your order.
The shipping cost indicated is only a rough estimation (high estimation). The actual shipping cost is only known once the parcel is ready, but it's usually between 20 and 25% of the total of your order.
If the final shipping cost is eventually less expensive than the one estimated, we simply deduce it from your initial payment on PayPal or your credit card. If it's more expensive, we confirm your initial payment as it is and send you another money request for the remaining.
With certain specific exceptions, every order must be paid in full before dispatch.
You can either pay directly online with your credit card or your PayPal account, or make a bank transfer.
- If your order is less than 60 000 ¥ : online payment is compulsory (credit card or PayPal account)
- If your order is 60 001￥ and more : online payment OR bank transfer.
Please note that if you use bank transfer, or credit card for an order of more than 120,000 Yen, there will be a transfer charge of 4000 yen which you must pay at your end. These fees will be added to the final invoice.
Please note that prices do not include VAT and customs fees. Payment of taxes and duties will be charged to the client by a carrier after the delivery.
Made in Japan in the city of Sanjo, well-known for metal handiwork, this beautiful tamagoyaki pan will allow you to make Japanese rolled omelettes at home. This beautiful little pan is part of the "Chitose" cookware series, whose name comes from the Japanese characters for "thousand years". When treated with care, this pan will truly last for years, and become a beloved member of your kitchen arsenal.
What we love about it:
- Compatible with gas, electric, vitroceramic and induction stoves.
- As iron becomes more non-stick as you use it, it'll become increasingly easier to use.
- The slightly deeper body prevents food from spilling out.
- Dimensions: 14 x 18 cm (without the wooden handle). The size is ideal for large tamagoyaki omelettes.
- Pan thickness is 1.6 mm (0.06")
Material: Iron with silicone coating
- Note: The pan is coated in a ultrathin silicone coating to prevent rusting before use. As you cook with the pan, the silicone coating will naturally wear off. Please rest assured that the silicone is food-safe and is completely safe to consume.
- The handle is natural wood.
- Handwash only. Do not use in dishwasher, microwave, or oven.