GEL-COOma Bento Box | Small (220mL)
Everything is shipped from Kyoto, Japan with DHL, Fedex or UPS except in the case of a prior arrangement. Shipping cost depends on the volume of your order.
The shipping cost indicated is only a rough estimation (high estimation). The actual shipping cost is only known once the parcel is ready, but it's usually between 20 and 25% of the total of your order.
If the final shipping cost is eventually less expensive than the one estimated, we simply deduce it from your initial payment on PayPal or your credit card. If it's more expensive, we confirm your initial payment as it is and send you another money request for the remaining.
With certain specific exceptions, every order must be paid in full before dispatch.
You can either pay directly online with your credit card or your PayPal account, or make a bank transfer.
- If your order is less than 60 000 ¥ : online payment is compulsory (credit card or PayPal account)
- If your order is 60 001￥ and more : online payment OR bank transfer.
Please note that if you use bank transfer, or credit card for an order of more than 120,000 Yen, there will be a transfer charge of 4000 yen which you must pay at your end. These fees will be added to the final invoice.
Please note that prices do not include VAT and customs fees. Payment of taxes and duties will be charged to the client by a carrier after the delivery.
Keep your salads and fruit crisp and cool with the GEL-COOma Bento Box | Small (220mL), featuring an adorable polar bear face! The name of this nifty box is a play on words, combining "cool" with "kuma", the Japanese name for bear! Fun fact, a percentage of the sales from the Gel COOma collection go towards caring for the polar bears at Maruyama Zoo in Hokkaido!
What we love about it:
- Unique and adorable polar bear design adds a touch of fun to your lunch break.
- Keeps your food chilled for several hours, great for food safety! (Just pop the lid in the freezer the night before using.)
- Features two side clips and a silicone sealing ring to keep your box securely closed throughout the day.
How to use:
- At least 8 hours before needed, place the lid of the box in the freezer to allow the inner ice pack to freeze.
- For hot foods, cool the food before placing the lid on. If you put the lid on while the food is still hot, not only will the cooling effect be significantly reduced, it may create a vacuum seal effect, making the lid harder to open.
Details & care:
- Capacity: 220mL
- Dimensions: 9 cm × 11 cm × 5.5 cm (3.54" x 4.33" x 2.16").
- Material: BPA-free Plastic (ABS resin)
- Microwave and dishwasher safe with the lid removed.
Made in Hokkaido, Japan by Gel Design.