Questions & Answers
Is there any MOQ requirement?
Yes, the minimum is 40,000 Yen without shipping fees. It's also important to respect the minimum and/or multiples per items set by the makers. Usually, it's minimum 3 per bento box and multiple of 20 for little accessories.
How to place an order?
- Browse the catalogue (or use the search tab) until you find your desired products. Select the size/color in the pulldown menu, enter the quantity (in accordance with minimum/multiples). Click "add to cart".
- Note that you can directly enter a SKU number in the search tab. If you can not find your products that means that the SKU number is not correct, or the item is not available anymore.
- Once your order is ready, go to your cart, check all the quantities, and click "checkout".
- Enter your email, billing and shipping address and click "continue".
- Select your shipping method, the payment method and validate.
- If you choose to pay online, you'll be directed to Paypal platform.
- Once the order is confirmed, you'll receive an automatic order confirmation email.
- You'll be informed within 24 to 72 hours is all your items are available.
- If an item is not available and you've already paid online, we'll contact you for switching or refunding.
- For a first order paid via bank transfer, parcel is sent as soon as payment is received.
- Shipment delivered within 4-5 business days by FedEx, DHL or UPS.
What are the payment options?
With certain specific exceptions, every order must be paid in full before dispatch.
You can either pay directly online with your credit card or your Paypal account, or make a bank transfer.
- If your order is less than 60 000 ¥ : online payment is compulsory (credit card or Paypal account)
- If your order is 60 001￥ and more : online payment OR bank transfer.
Please note that if you use bank transfer, or credit card for an order of more than 120,000 Yen, there will be a transfer charge of 4000 yen which you must pay at your end. These fees will be added to the final invoice.
Prices do not include VAT and customs fees. Payment of taxes and duties will be charged to the client by the transporter after the delivery.
How much is shipping?
Shipping cost depends on the volume of your order. Except in the case of a prior arrangement, all deliveries will be made by DHL for Europe and Australia, UPS or FedEx for North America . Express delivery for receipt within 48 hours can be arranged on demand.
The shipping cost indicated is only a rough estimation (high estimation). Real shipping cost is only known once the parcel is ready, but it's usually between 20 and 25% of the total of your order.
If the final shipping cost is eventually less expensive than the one estimated, we simply deduce it from your initial payment on Paypal. If it's more expensive, we confirm your initial payment as it is and send you another money request for the remaining.
For other countries, please contact us to have more info about shipping cost.
Pictograms and their meaning?
Means that you have to order the item in a minimum of 3 pieces. So you can buy 3, 4, 11, ... of them.
Means that the item can only be ordered in a multiple of 3, 5, 10, etc. Please note that we can not automatically set minimum or multiples per item. This is your responsability to enter the right quantity when ordering, and we'll have to ignore products with wrong quantity.Care
Microwave safe : you can microwave bento boxes at 700W, 3 minutes max with outer and inner lids removed (except for silicone inner lids).
Dishwasher safe, with outer and inner lids removed (except for silicone inner lids) Not microwave safe. Not dishwasher safe.Temperature range is usually -20°C to + 140°CAll boxes are BPA free.Pictograms and their meaning
What is the size chart?
- S : ＜ 500 ml
- M : 500 ＜ x ＜ 780 ml
- L : 780 ＜x ＜ 1000 ml
- XL : ＞ 1000 ml