Here is one of the best example of traditional Japanese cookware : the YukiHira Nabe. Our Yukihira Pot is made in japan and you can even use on induction hobs!
YukiHira Nabe is a lightweight hammered pot, made of aluminium. With a wooden handle, it's really easy to maneuver. Yukihira Pots are basically found in every kitchen in Japan.
The aluminium and hammered surface conduct heat quickly and efficiently, so perfect for japanese noodle or bouillon (dashi)! It could easily become a great all-purpose cookware item for every chef or home cook.
Diameter : 20 cm (7,9") . 2,1 liter. 550g.
Lid Sold Separately:
- Before first use, fill the pot with water and add about 1/2 cup of vegetable peelings. Boil over high heat for about 15 minutes. This will prevent your pot from discoloring.
- If the pot does become discolored inside after several uses, don't worry, it's still fine and safe for you.
- If you want to bring it back to its original finish, fill the pot with water and 1/2 lemon thinly sliced. Boil over for about 15 minutes. Then clean with sponge.
Made in Japan.
Everything is shipped from Osaka, Japan with DHL, Fedex or UPS except in the case of a prior arrangement. Shipping cost depends on the volume of your order.
The shipping cost indicated is only a rough estimation (high estimation). The actual shipping cost is only known once the parcel is ready, but it's usually between 20 and 25% of the total of your order.
If the final shipping cost is eventually less expensive than the one estimated, we simply deduce it from your initial payment on PayPal or your credit card. If it's more expensive, we confirm your initial payment as it is and send you another money request for the remaining.
With certain specific exceptions, every order must be paid in full before dispatch.
You can either pay directly online with your credit card or your PayPal account, or make a bank transfer.
- If your order is less than 60 000 ¥ : online payment is compulsory (credit card or PayPal account)
- If your order is 60 001￥ and more : online payment OR bank transfer.
Please note that if you use bank transfer, or credit card for an order of more than 120,000 Yen, there will be a transfer charge of 4000 yen which you must pay at your end. These fees will be added to the final invoice.
Please note that prices do not include VAT and customs fees. Payment of taxes and duties will be charged to the client by a carrier after the delivery.