Sushi Hand Maker is a kitchen accessory that makes sushi preparation so much funnier and simple: A great item for party times or kids!
Well-thought conception and easy grip make this sushi mold usable by virtually anyone. Make an authentic Japanese meal at home in six simple steps :
- Grab the already cooked rice with the help of the "hand"
- Hold the accessory straight and firmly press on it to shape the base of your sushi
- Open the hand to pull it out
- Top it with a slice of raw fish (hint: red tuna is the most used one), omelet or anything you like
- Grap the whole composition with and press it one more time with Sushi Hand Maker
- It's ready!
We recommend to use a special rice for sushi and keep the accessory wet while using it.
Dimensions: 7.7" x 3.1" x 2.8" or 19.5 x 8 x 7 cm
Weight: About 100 g
Materials: Polypropylene and Nylon
MOQ: 5 pieces.
Arm must be removed from the hand before cleaning (dish-washer safe).
Made in Japan.