Retro Mickey and Minnie Slim Bento Box | 530mL
Everything is shipped from Kyoto, Japan with DHL, Fedex or UPS except in the case of a prior arrangement. Shipping cost depends on the volume of your order.
The shipping cost indicated is only a rough estimation (high estimation). The actual shipping cost is only known once the parcel is ready, but it's usually between 20 and 25% of the total of your order.
If the final shipping cost is eventually less expensive than the one estimated, we simply deduce it from your initial payment on PayPal or your credit card. If it's more expensive, we confirm your initial payment as it is and send you another money request for the remaining.
With certain specific exceptions, every order must be paid in full before dispatch.
You can either pay directly online with your credit card or your PayPal account, or make a bank transfer.
- If your order is less than 60 000 ¥ : online payment is compulsory (credit card or PayPal account)
- If your order is 60 001￥ and more : online payment OR bank transfer.
Please note that if you use bank transfer, or credit card for an order of more than 120,000 Yen, there will be a transfer charge of 4000 yen which you must pay at your end. These fees will be added to the final invoice.
Please note that prices do not include VAT and customs fees. Payment of taxes and duties will be charged to the client by a carrier after the delivery.
What we love about it:
Includes a removable divider to separate your food.
- Tight closure thanks to four side locks and a silicone seal under the lid.
- Lid has a dome shape so it won't smush your food.
Cute design of Mickey smiling as Minnie walks by, on a turquoise blue background. Daffodil yellow box.
- Made with safe antibacterial materials that helps keep things fresh and clean.
Matching chopstick set available here.
Details & Care:
Dimensions: 18.6 x 10.8 x 6.2cm
Volume: 530 ml
Materials: BPA-free plastics and silicon (seal)
Microwave safe and dishwasher safe with lid removed.
Do not put in oven or on the stove.
Made in Japan
- Side locks should not be lifted more than 45° when opening. If opened 90° or more, the locks may break off.