This small Japanese house can hold lunches for those even with big appetites. Composed of two compartments and a roof (for two small onigiri or two mini-sandwiches), it is perfect for a main course, a dessert, or an even an appetizer.
After freezing the included gel pack, place it on the inside cover under the roof of your Bento House — it keeps your food fresh for several hours!
Many colors available! Pick your favourite!
Comes with two inner covers, which make sure you food is fresh. It also includes a freezer gel pack, and an elastic band!
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 8.8 cm x 13.5 cm (4.3"" x 3.5"" x 5.3 "")
- Capacity: total 725 ml. Upper tier and roof 400 ml, lower tier 325 ml
- Material: ABS plastics and polyethylene - BPA-free
- Microwave and dishwasher safe, please remove inner lids first
- Do not put in the oven or stove
- Made in Japan by Hakoya