This small Japanese house can hold lunches for those even with big appetites. Composed of two compartments and a roof (for two small onigiri or two mini-sandwiches), it is perfect for a main course, a dessert, or an even an appetizer.
After freezing the included gel pack, place it on the inside cover under the roof of your Bento House — it keeps your food fresh for several hours!
Many colors available! Pick your favourite!
Comes with two inner covers, which make sure you food is fresh. It also includes a freezer gel pack, and an elastic band!
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 8.8 cm x 13.5 cm (4.3"" x 3.5"" x 5.3 "")
- Capacity: total 725 ml. Upper tier and roof 400 ml, lower tier 325 ml
- Material: ABS plastics and polyethylene - BPA-free
- Microwave and dishwasher safe, please remove inner lids first
- Do not put in the oven or stove
- Made in Japan by Hakoya
Everything is shipped from Osaka, Japan with DHL, Fedex or UPS except in the case of a prior arrangement. Shipping cost depends on the volume of your order.
The shipping cost indicated is only a rough estimation (high estimation). The actual shipping cost is only known once the parcel is ready, but it's usually between 20 and 25% of the total of your order.
If the final shipping cost is eventually less expensive than the one estimated, we simply deduce it from your initial payment on PayPal or your credit card. If it's more expensive, we confirm your initial payment as it is and send you another money request for the remaining.
With certain specific exceptions, every order must be paid in full before dispatch.
You can either pay directly online with your credit card or your PayPal account, or make a bank transfer.
- If your order is less than 60 000 ¥ : online payment is compulsory (credit card or PayPal account)
- If your order is 60 001￥ and more : online payment OR bank transfer.
Please note that if you use bank transfer, or credit card for an order of more than 120,000 Yen, there will be a transfer charge of 4000 yen which you must pay at your end. These fees will be added to the final invoice.
Please note that prices do not include VAT and customs fees. Payment of taxes and duties will be charged to the client by a carrier after the delivery.