This is the first food wrap film launched in Japan. It became one of the must-have tools for Japanese kitchen.
Three different kinds of New Krewrap are available:
Green 15 - (15 cm x 20 m), Red 20 - (22 cm x 20 m), and Yellow 30 - (30 cm x 20 m)
You must probably wonder why we offer Japanese plastic film even though you already have plastic cellophane wrap in your local grocery store? Well, here are a few good reasons:
1) Japanese people abroad and foreigners that live in Japan rave about it; normal food wrap film is too easily ripped or bunched up, just not practical.
2) The two shorter-width New Krewrap (22 cm and 15 cm) are very useful. Most countries only have 30 cm wide food wrap.
3) The packaging is of a great quality; you can easily open the package and the cutting edge allows for precise and neat cutting. (See the video below.)
Be careful with ingredients that have a high fat content. While microwaving, oil can heat and distort the cellophane.
Everything is shipped from Osaka, Japan with DHL, Fedex or UPS except in the case of a prior arrangement. Shipping cost depends on the volume of your order.
The shipping cost indicated is only a rough estimation (high estimation). The actual shipping cost is only known once the parcel is ready, but it's usually between 20 and 25% of the total of your order.
If the final shipping cost is eventually less expensive than the one estimated, we simply deduce it from your initial payment on PayPal or your credit card. If it's more expensive, we confirm your initial payment as it is and send you another money request for the remaining.
With certain specific exceptions, every order must be paid in full before dispatch.
You can either pay directly online with your credit card or your PayPal account, or make a bank transfer.
- If your order is less than 60 000 ¥ : online payment is compulsory (credit card or PayPal account)
- If your order is 60 001￥ and more : online payment OR bank transfer.
Please note that if you use bank transfer, or credit card for an order of more than 120,000 Yen, there will be a transfer charge of 4000 yen which you must pay at your end. These fees will be added to the final invoice.
Please note that prices do not include VAT and customs fees. Payment of taxes and duties will be charged to the client by a carrier after the delivery.