Japanese food lovers, make your own kawaii curry rice!
With Kawaii Curry Rice Molds, you have all you will ever need to shape funny japanese rice balls like cute bunny cute dolphin and cute flower ΦωΦ
This set includes 3 molds and one cutter and is very simple to use: you won't need more than a few minutes to make cute Curry Rice to add a unique Japanese kawaii touch to your Japanese Curry... this will amaze your friends!
- Shape the rice ball using one of the 3 molds. To avoid the rice from sticking, apply some water inside the rice mold before filling out with rice.
- Place the rice mold on the plate, and then fill the plate with curry around the rice mold.
- Remove the mold from the plate.
- Using the food cutter, cut out the details from a slice of ham or cooked vegetables.
- Add your decorations on top of your rice - ready to eat!
- 3 molds and a cutting board included.
Dimensions : Bunny 13 x 12 cm. Dolphin 14 x 10.5 cm. Flozer 15 x 15 cm. Food cutter 15 x 4 cm
Weight : 180 g
Material : Polypropylene
- Made in China, Designed in Japan.
Everything is shipped from Osaka, Japan with DHL, Fedex or UPS except in the case of a prior arrangement. Shipping cost depends on the volume of your order.
The shipping cost indicated is only a rough estimation (high estimation). The actual shipping cost is only known once the parcel is ready, but it's usually between 20 and 25% of the total of your order.
If the final shipping cost is eventually less expensive than the one estimated, we simply deduce it from your initial payment on PayPal or your credit card. If it's more expensive, we confirm your initial payment as it is and send you another money request for the remaining.
With certain specific exceptions, every order must be paid in full before dispatch.
You can either pay directly online with your credit card or your PayPal account, or make a bank transfer.
- If your order is less than 60 000 ¥ : online payment is compulsory (credit card or PayPal account)
- If your order is 60 001￥ and more : online payment OR bank transfer.
Please note that if you use bank transfer, or credit card for an order of more than 120,000 Yen, there will be a transfer charge of 4000 yen which you must pay at your end. These fees will be added to the final invoice.
Please note that prices do not include VAT and customs fees. Payment of taxes and duties will be charged to the client by a carrier after the delivery.