Bento House are great bento boxes that happen to look like a traditional Japanese buildings!
Composed of two compartments and a roof (for two small onigiri or two mini-sandwiches), they are perfect for a main course, a dessert, or an appetizer.
The Bento House are available in 3 different models for you to choose from:
Kura Red - the Japanese house par excellence… in red
Kura Black - the same… in black
Sakeya - a sake shop that can fit in your bag!
- Ochaya - the teashop, in brown/yellow
- Sushiya - the sushi shop, in beige
- Pink - cute house
Comes with two inner covers, which make sure you food is fresh. Also, comes with a bag, freezer gel pack, and a black belt.
Whole - 11 cm x 8.8 cm x 13.5 cm (4.3" x 3.5" x 5.3")
Without roof - 11 cm x 8.8 cm x 9.5 cm (4.3" x 3.5" x 3.7")
Upper compartment and roof - 400 ml
Lower compartment - 325 ml
Total volume - 725 ml
Boxes and roof - ABS plastic
Covers interior - polyethylene
- Microwave-safe and dishwasher-safe without the inner lids.
- Once punctured, the gel pack is unusable and must be discarded.
- Do not put in the oven or on the stove.