Three stacking inner boxes, each with its own flexible lid, fit neatly inside a sleek, lightweight outer box that clips close securely. The shape is reminiscent of a camping or military canteen, but the colors and details make it more like a chic handbag or jewelry box.
The outer box also keeps the stacking compartments securely upright in your bag. You can even just use one or two of the stacking inner boxes, and fit a sandwich or two or a slim drink container inside the outer box. The possibilities are endless!
- Total capacity: 650 ml (Capacity of the 3 compartments: 200 ml, 200 ml and 250 ml).
- M Sized
- Dimensions of the outer box: 6.4 cm wide x 17 cm long x 13.6 cm high (2.5" x 6.7" x 5.35").
The inner boxes are a light grey in color, with black lids. The outer box comes in the five colors shown.
The outer box is made of ABS. The inner compartments are made of PET-PBT plastics (safe temperature range: -20°C to 140°C (-4°F to 284°F)), and the lids are made of polyethylene (safe temperature range: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)). BPA-free.
- The inner compartments are microwave and dishwasher safe with the outer box and lids removed.
- Hand-washing is recommended for the outer box and lids. Avoid using abrasive cleansers or sponges.
- Although internal lids are tights, do not put soup or liquids in the containers. Sauce bottles such as Animal Bottle are more appropriate.
Made in Japan, in Ishikawa by Showa.
Everything is shipped from Osaka, Japan with DHL, Fedex or UPS except in the case of a prior arrangement. Shipping cost depends on the volume of your order.
The shipping cost indicated is only a rough estimation (high estimation). The actual shipping cost is only known once the parcel is ready, but it's usually between 20 and 25% of the total of your order.
If the final shipping cost is eventually less expensive than the one estimated, we simply deduce it from your initial payment on PayPal or your credit card. If it's more expensive, we confirm your initial payment as it is and send you another money request for the remaining.
With certain specific exceptions, every order must be paid in full before dispatch.
You can either pay directly online with your credit card or your PayPal account, or make a bank transfer.
- If your order is less than 60 000 ¥ : online payment is compulsory (credit card or PayPal account)
- If your order is 60 001￥ and more : online payment OR bank transfer.
Please note that if you use bank transfer, or credit card for an order of more than 120,000 Yen, there will be a transfer charge of 4000 yen which you must pay at your end. These fees will be added to the final invoice.
Please note that prices do not include VAT and customs fees. Payment of taxes and duties will be charged to the client by a carrier after the delivery.