Bento&co Original Bento Box | Karakusa
Everything is shipped from Kyoto, Japan with DHL, Fedex or UPS except in the case of a prior arrangement. Shipping cost depends on the volume of your order.
The shipping cost indicated is only a rough estimation (high estimation). The actual shipping cost is only known once the parcel is ready, but it's usually between 20 and 25% of the total of your order.
If the final shipping cost is eventually less expensive than the one estimated, we simply deduce it from your initial payment on PayPal or your credit card. If it's more expensive, we confirm your initial payment as it is and send you another money request for the remaining.
With certain specific exceptions, every order must be paid in full before dispatch.
You can either pay directly online with your credit card or your PayPal account, or make a bank transfer.
- If your order is less than 60 000 ¥ : online payment is compulsory (credit card or PayPal account)
- If your order is 60 001￥ and more : online payment OR bank transfer.
Please note that if you use bank transfer, or credit card for an order of more than 120,000 Yen, there will be a transfer charge of 4000 yen which you must pay at your end. These fees will be added to the final invoice.
Please note that prices do not include VAT and customs fees. Payment of taxes and duties will be charged to the client by a carrier after the delivery.
Our team selected these amazing designs from a beloved, local fabric store here in Kyoto which were then used to make these custom bento boxes by our partner artisans in Ishikawa prefecture.
What we love about it:
- Attractive red and white "Karakusa" pattern. Karakusa, a traditional Japanese print, means "winding plant" and this stylized pattern of plant spirals symbolizes vitality, prosperity and longevity.
- Large, two-tier design means you can keep your food separate. Upper tier has a sealing lid that helps prevent leaks.
Comes with lunch band to keep box securely closed during transport.
Details & Care:
- Consists of two compartments.
- Total capacity: 950 ml (Upper tier: 450 ml, Lower tier: 500 ml)
- Dimensions: 205 × 100 × 80mm (8" x 39.4" x 31.5")
- Weight: 480 g.
- Comes with an elastic band.
- The patterns depicted in the pictures may vary, as the motifs are appliquéd onto the box as a small pieces of actual fabric.
- Microwave-safe and dishwasher-safe with the inner and outer lids removed.
- Do not place in the oven or near an open flame.
- Made in Japan, exclusively for Bento&co.