Want to see the entire collection? click here.
This Bento celebrates the 2nd season, Usui 雨水, which starts from February 19th, and is all about rain water coming back after the cold winter months. What happens after rain, well of course nature can start its work again, which is just what we can see on this lid, flowers blooming thanks to a nice serving of rain water :)
To create the beautiful lid, a textile with the pattern printed on it is forced on to the lid using a special technique, resulting in a beautiful art like depiction. The box itself features two layers, one upper with a larger capacity and a smaller lower. Each compartment comes with its own lid to keep foods fresh. A matching elastic bento band is also included. Simply a great Bento box to enjoy both meals and experience the Japanese seasons.
- Beautiful Handcrafted Bento
- Capacity: Total 600 ml, Upper 360 ml, 240ml.
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 11cm
- Dishwasher & Microwave safe with the lids removed
- Please keep away from flames
- Made from ABS-Free plastic
Made in Japan