Want to see the entire collection? click here.
This Bento celebrates Touji 冬至 which comes around December 22 and represents the middle of winter when we see the most beautiful snow clad shrines around - this box perfectly represents it with snow dotted over the lid.
To create the beautiful lid, a textile with the pattern printed on it is forced on to the lid using a special technique, resulting in a beautiful art like depiction. The box itself features two layers, one upper with a larger capacity and a smaller lower. Each compartment comes with its own lid to keep foods fresh. A matching elastic bento band is also included. Simply a great Bento box to enjoy both meals and experience the Japanese seasons.
- Beautiful Handcrafted Bento
- Capacity: Total 600 ml, Upper 360 ml, 240ml.
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 11cm
- Dishwasher & Microwave safe with the lids removed
- Please keep away from flames
- Made from ABS-Free plastic
- Made in Japan