Want to see the entire collection? click here.
This Bento celebrates the 5th season, that of Seimei 清明, this season starts at April 5, and is as you might imagine all about the clear and bright environment that spring brings. The lid features a full bloom of spring, with bright colours and a happy birds - delightful isn't it?
To create the beautiful lid, a textile with the pattern printed on it is forced on to the lid using a special technique, resulting in a beautiful art like depiction. The box itself features two layers, one upper with a larger capacity and a smaller lower. Each compartment comes with its own lid to keep foods fresh. A matching elastic bento band is also included. Simply a great Bento box to enjoy both meals and experience the Japanese seasons.
- Beautiful Handcrafted Bento
- Capacity: Total 600 ml, Upper 360 ml, 240ml.
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 11cm
- Dishwasher & Microwave safe with the lids removed
- Please keep away from flames
- Made from ABS-Free plastic
Made in Japan