Want to see the entire collection? click here. .
This Bento celebrates Risshuu 立秋, the beginning of autumn starting from August 7, suitably it comes with a light brown hue and familiar motives of autumn, acorns and mountains - beautiful simple little box
To create the beautiful lid, a textile with the pattern printed on it is forced on to the lid using a special technique, resulting in a beautiful art like depiction. The box itself features two layers, one upper with a larger capacity and a smaller lower. Each compartment comes with its own lid to keep foods fresh. A matching elastic bento band is also included. Simply a great Bento box to enjoy both meals and experience the Japanese seasons.
- Beautiful Handcrafted Bento
- Capacity: Total 600 ml, Upper 360 ml, 240ml.
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 11cm
- Dishwasher & Microwave safe with the lids removed
- Please keep away from flames
- Made from ABS-Free plastic
Made in Japan