Want to see the entire collection? click here.
This Bento celebrates Kanro 寒露 , the cold morning dew that late autumn brings, slowly turning the leafs red and having the birds fly of to warmer places, this season starts from October 8th and the lid is suitably depicted with the birds leaving and flying across the lid - stunning box too
To create the beautiful lid, a textile with the pattern printed on it is forced on to the lid using a special technique, resulting in a beautiful art like depiction. The box itself features two layers, one upper with a larger capacity and a smaller lower. Each compartment comes with its own lid to keep foods fresh. A matching elastic bento band is also included. Simply a great Bento box to enjoy both meals and experience the Japanese seasons.
- Beautiful Handcrafted Bento
- Capacity: Total 600 ml, Upper 360 ml, 240ml.
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 11cm
- Dishwasher & Microwave safe with the lids removed
- Please keep away from flames
- Made from ABS-Free plastic
Made in Japan