18.5 x 7.5 x 5.5 cm
Sugi Wood (Japanese Cedar)
Made from sustainably farmed sugi (Japanese cedar) wood. Since the wood is treated just with a thin layer of Polyurethane paint on the outside of the box for its finish, some care should be taken with this box:
- Wash in lukewarm water.
- Do not use dishwasher detergent unless absolutely necessary.
- We recommend packing food that may stain the wood in a separate container, or in bento cups.
- Use a gentle sponge, nothing abrasive.
- Do not leave immersed in water.
- After washing, wipe off any excess water with a soft cloth, then leave the box open to dry completely. Replace the lid only after it has completely dried out, after a day or so.
- With proper care, this box will last for many years.
- Made in Japan, in Odate, Akita Prefecture.