19.5 x 16.5 x 15.5 cm
Sugi Wood (Japanese Cedar)
Made from sustainably farmed sugi (Japanese cedar) wood.
- Wash in lukewarm water.
- Do not use dishwasher detergent unless absolutely necessary.
- Use a gentle sponge, nothing abrasive.
- Do not leave immersed in water.
- After washing, wipe off any excess water with a soft cloth, then leave the box open to dry completely. Replace the lid only after it has completely dried out, after a day or so.
- With proper care, this box will last for many years.
- Made in Japan, in Odate, Akita Prefecture.