Magewappa Maru is a round two-tier box that is 10cm (3.9") in height when stacked (4cm (1.57") for the upper tier, 6cm (2.36") for the lower tier). The diameter is 12 cm ( 4,7" ). The Bento&co logo is burned into the inside of the lid - we're proud to have our mark on such a high quality product.
Volume : 640ml total, 260ml + 380ml for each layer.
Note that this is a genuine Odate Magewappa box, made to the highest standards. You'll notice the difference immediately from inferior versions sold by other companies, when you touch the silky smooth surfaces and see the workmanship!
Made from sustainably farmed sugi (Japanese cedar) wood. Since the wood is treated just with a thin layer of Polyurethane paint on the outside of the box for its finish, some care should be taken with this box:
- Wash in lukewarm water. Do not use dishwasher detergent unless absolutely necessary. We recommend packing food that may stain the wood in a separate container, or in bento cups. Use a gentle sponge, nothing abrasive.
- Do not leave immersed in water.
- After washing, wipe off any excess water with a soft cloth, then leave the box to dry completely.
- With proper care, this box will last for many years.
- Made in Japan, in Odate, Akita prefecture.